Monday, January 30, 2012

A Fun Day!

Had a great time with the children at the Su Escuela School Festival on Saturday. Every room was a decorated as a different country with language, music... lotsa music.........art, food and landmarks exhibited. 
I painted this cute snowman and the children asked many interesting questions about what I did, looked closely at my original book illustrations which I had brought along, and then at the same printed ones in my books E is for Empire and Times Square and we talked about the difference in the printed color, with lots of "whys". 

 I had made up coloring sheets for them from my original sketches and we colored together.  I found that children's lively curiosity and enthusiasm make for a really FUN Day!








1 comment:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete